Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 150.39 High Mar 11 and key short-term resistance
- RES 3: 149.88 High Apr 6
- RES 2: 149.47 High Apr 8
- RES 1: 148.00/65 20-day EMA / High Apr 22
- PRICE: 147.668 @ Close May 4
- SUP 1: 146.70 Low May 3
- SUP 2: 146.54 0.764 proj of the Feb 12 - 26 - Mar 11 price swing
- SUP 3: 146.16 Low Sep 21, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 4: 145.56 Low Sep 15, 2020 (cont)
BTP futures remain bearish following last week's move lower and despite this week's gains. The contract has recently probed key support at 146.84, Feb 26 low and the bear trigger. A clear breach of this level would confirm a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since Feb 12. This would open 146.54 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, key short-term resistance has been defined at 148.65, Apr 22 high.