Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134-06+ High Feb 25
- RES 3: 133-23 High Mar 2
- RES 2: 133-00+ High Mar 11
- RES 1: 132-20/24+ 50-day EMA / Apr 22 high and bull trigger
- PRICE: 132-06 @ 11:49 BST May 4
- SUP 1: 131-18+ Low Apr 29
- SUP 2: 131-12 Low Apr 13 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 131-03+ Low Apr 6
- SUP 4: 130-25+ Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
US 10y futures technical conditions are unchanged. Price remains
remain below 132-24+, Apr 22 high and this is just above the 50-day EMA. The inability to clear the 50-day EMA highlights a bearish threat. A stronger pullback would signal scope for a test of support at 131-12, Apr 13 low where a break would expose key support and the trend low of 130-25+, Apr 5 low. For bulls, clearance of 132-24+ reinstates a bullish theme.