Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 150.69 76.4% retracement of the Feb 12 - 26 sell-off
- RES 3: 150.39 High Mar 11 and key short-term resistance
- RES 2: 149.88 High Apr 6
- RES 1: 149.47 High Apr 8
- PRICE: 148.44 @ Close Apr 12
- SUP 1: 148.32 Low Apr 9
- SUP 2: 148.20 61.8% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 11 rally
- SUP 3: 147.68 76.4% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 11 rally
- SUP 4: 147.56 Low Mar 5
Recent price action in BTP futures have defined resistance at 150.39, Mar 11 high and support at 148.36, Mar 18 low as key short-term directional triggers. A bearish theme continues to dominate though and Friday's sell-off resulted in a test of 148.36. A clear break of this level would strengthen a bearish argument and open 147.56, Mar 5 low. On the upside, initial resistance is at 149.47, Apr 8 high.