Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 111.30 High Mar 26, 2020
- RES 3: 110.97 High Mar 31 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 110.55 High Apr 6
- RES 1: 109.70/96 High May 3 / High Apr 9
- PRICE: 109.33 @ 06:30 BST May 5
- SUP 1: 108.44 Low Apr 29
- SUP 2: 107.48 Low Apr 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 106.97 Low Mar 4
- SUP 4: 106.78 50.0% retracement of the Jan - Mar rally
The USDJPY outlook is unchanged and remains bullish. This follows the recent recovery from 107.48, Apr 23 low and the failure to confirm a clear break of trendline support drawn the Jan 6 low. With the trendline intact and moving average studies in bull mode, further gains are likely. Attention is on 109.96, Apr 9 high. Initial support lies at 108.44, Apr 29 low. A break of 107.48 though is required to reinstate a bearish theme.