Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2243 High Feb 25 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 1.2201 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 1.2184 High Feb 26
- RES 1: 1.2182 High May 11
- PRICE: 1.2164 @ 15:57 BST May 11
- SUP 1: 1.2087 Former trendline resistance drawn off the Jan 6 high
- SUP 2: 1.2041 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 1.1986 Low May 5 and key short-term support
- SUP 4: 1.1943 Low Apr 19
EURUSD maintains a firmer tone and is trading closer to recent highs. Last week's break to fresh highs negates recent bearish threats and instead confirms a resumption of the uptrend that started Mar 31. The move higher has also resulted in the pair clearing trendline resistance drawn off the Jan 6 high. Moving average conditions support a bullish theme too. The focus is on 1.2184, Feb 26 high and 1.2243, Feb 25 high. Initial support is at 1.2090.