Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
T-BILL AUCTION RESULTS
- ZAR 1.4bn in 91-day Bills, Bid to cover 2.25x (2.69x), yield 3.79% (3.75%)
- ZAR 1.007bn in 182-day Bills, Bid to cover 1.32x (2.07x), yield 4.03% (4.02%)
- ZAR 4.04bn in 273-day Bills, Bid to cover 1.63x (1.17x), yield 4.48% (4.14%)
- ZAR 4.44bn in 364-day Bills, Bid to cover 1.12x (1.04x), yield 4.49% (4.17%)
- lower demand noted in shorter-dated maturities
- Notable pickup in demand was seen for 273 day Bills
- Although a mixed yield picture middies the clarity of the result. Seasonality low liquidity most likely part of the reason.