- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
MNI: GERMANY DATA: Flash GDP (Q3 2019) Preview -.....>
MNI: GERMANY DATA: Flash GDP (Q3 2019) Preview - 07:00 GMT 14/11/19
- Bbg Cons: -0.1% q/q (sa), 0.5% y/y (wda); Prev (Q2): -0.1% q/q, 0.4% y/y
- Mkts expect German GDP to decline again by 0.1%, pushing the economy into a
- Y/Y GDP is forecast to grow by 0.5% in Q3 after it slowed to 0.4% in Q2.
- While net trade was the main driver of Q2's decrease, government and consumer
spending prevented further deterioration
- Germany's manuf sector continues to suffer from external headwinds and
unresolved uncertainties, indicated by IP falling by 0.6% m/m in Jul and Sep
while it only rose by 0.3% in Aug
- Meanwhile, sentiment indicators remained at weak levels in Q3:
- The manuf PMI reached the lowest levels since the financial crisis in Q3,
while the European Commission's ESI for Germany plummeted to a seven-year low.
- Against that, the ifo business climate index remained broadly unchanged in the
third quarter, although at muted levels.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.