Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
The domestic highlight of the week ahead will be the Treasury Select Committee hearing on Wednesday, Friday will see the release of July activity data while political events will also be closely monitored.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The domestic highlight of the week ahead will be the Treasury Select Committee hearing on Wednesday with Governor Bailey, Broadbent, Ramsden and Tenreyro all due to testify. In addition to the TSC hearing we also have Saunders and Mann due to speak tomorrow.
- Friday will see the release of July activity data. The market will pay attention to the data but will likely be looking to next week's inflation and labour market data for more conviction.
- Political events will also be closely monitored with he media widely reporting that an increase in national insurance contributions (effectively an income/payroll tax) will be used to pay for a reform of social care alongside an end to the pensions triple lock.
- See the full document for gilt auction previews for the week ahead, QE tracker and BOE purchase analysis, cash flow matrix and issuance calendar.