Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Bitcoin is trading close to it's all time highs just above $60000. A look at the price cycle structure, suggests the coin has recently entered a new medium-term bull phase. Looking at the Hurst cycle approach, the key points to note are:
- A new 20W(140D) cycle appears to have started Mar 25. This date therefore also marks the end of the previous 20W cycle.
- If correct, it suggests that a fresh bullish wave is likely as the respective cycles play out during the first of two 80D cycles that will complete the current 20W phase.
- Since Mar 25, two 10D cycles have reached their trough marking the end of the first 20D cycle. The current 20D cycle is rising and reinforces a short-term bullish theme.
- Key near-term support to watch is at $55240.00, Apr 7 low and $50483.00 Mar 25 low. These levels highlight risk parameters for bulls. A break would signal a short-term reversal.
- The current cycle positions is:
- 10D - Rising
- 20D - Rising
- 40D - Rising
- 80D - Rising
- 20W - Rising