Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- France will come to the market this morning to sell E6.5-7.5bln of MT OATs and E1.25-1.75bln of linkers.
- None of the MT OATs on offer (the 0% Mar-23, the 1.00% Nov-25 and the 0.50% May-26) have been sold so far this year, the previous auction results are listed below.
- The 0.10% Mar-32 OATi was launched in May and has not been reopened since (auction results are below).
- The two OATeis on offer (the 0.10% Mar-26 OATei and the 0.10% Jul-47 OATei) have auction histories in the bullets below.
- Timing: Results for the MT OAT auction will be available shortly after the auction closes at 9:50BST / 10:50CET with linker results out shortly after 10:50BST / 11:50CET.
|0% Mar-23 OAT||16-Apr-20||E1.868bln||-0.430%||2.62x||101.26|
|1.00% Nov-25 OAT||20-May-20||E2.051bln||-0.330%||3.06x||107.39|
|0.50% May-26 OAT||17-Sep-20||E3.8bln||-0.530%||1.92x||105.95|
|0.10% Mar-32 OATi||20-May-21||E2.029bln||-1.010%||1.89x||112.68|