Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $71.95 - High Sep 16, 2019 (cont)
- RES 3: $71.75 - High Jan 8 2020 (cont)
- RES 2: $70.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 1: $69.78 - High May 5
- PRICE: $69 50 06:53 BST May 5
- SUP 1: $67.37 - Low May 4
- SUP 2: $66.10 - Low May 3
- SUP 3: $63.93 - Low Apr 26 / 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $61.97 - Low Apr 5
Brent crude futures maintain a bullish tone and have resumed their upleg this week and importantly today, have probed key resistance at $69.73, Mar 8 high. A clear break of this level would confirm a resumption of the broader uptrend and extend the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. This would open $71.75, the Jan 8, 2020 high (cont). On the downside, initial firm support has been defined at $66.10.