Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
The standout mover early Monday is natural gas, which has dropped sharply as traders assess NOAA forecasts which suggest unseasonably warm temperatures in the Southern U.S. next week (vs colder temps elsewhere).
- WTI Crude down $0.01 or -0.02% at $52.21
- Natural Gas down $0.14 or -5.26% at $2.613
- Gold spot up $5.15 or +0.28% at $1835.47
- Copper up $2.75 or +0.76% at $362.4
- Silver up $0.13 or +0.51% at $24.9424
- Platinum up $4.74 or +0.44% at $1080.18