Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Today, the NBH decided to raise its policy rate by 15bps (vs. 25bps expected) to 1.65%, following three consecutive 30bps hikes since June.
- According to today's statement, the NBH will continue to its monthly interest rate tightening cycle with lower pace (i.e. 15bps).
- CPI inflation is now expected to average 4.6%/4.7% in 2021 and 3.4%/3.8% in 2022.
- NBH sees GDP growth at 6.5%/7% this year (vs. 6.2% previously), and at 5%/6% in 2022.
See Link to the full statement: