Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2243 High Feb 25 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 1.2184 High Feb 26
- RES 2: 1.2150 High Apr 29
- RES 1: 1.2085 61.8% of Friday's range
- PRICE: 1.2022@ 06:02 BST May 5
- SUP 1: 1.2014/1988 20- and 50-day EMAs
- SUP 2: 1.1943 Low Apr 19
- SUP 3: 1.1861 Low Apr 7 and 8
- SUP 4: 1.1795 Low Apr 6
EURUSD, maintains a bearish tone and traded lower yesterday. A bearish theme follows the sharp Apr 30 sell-off. This highlights a failed attempt to confirm a clear break of a bear channel top drawn off the Jan 6 high. Key resistance has been defined at 1.2150, Apr 29 high. A firm support is at 1.2014/1988, the 20 and 50-day EMAs. A breach of this zone would trigger a stronger sell-off. Clearance of 1.2150 is needed to reinstate the uptrend.