Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133.50/77 Bull channel top / 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 133.13 High Sep 21, 2018 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 132.68 High Sep 27, 2018
- RES 1: 132 36/37 2.236 of Jun-Sep-Oct 2020 swing/High Apr 29
- PRICE: 132.11 @ 18:12 BST May 7
- SUP 1: 130.97 High Apr 20 and recent breakout level
- SUP 2: 130.87 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 130.57 Low Apr 27
- SUP 4: 129.99 Bull channel base drawn off the Oct 30, 2020 low
EURJPY outlook remains bullish with the recent pullback now largely erased. The cross recently cleared 130.97, Apr 20 high and attention is on 132.36, a Fibonacci projection. This level has recently been tested, a clear break would signal scope for an extension higher within the bull channel drawn off the Oct 30 2020 low. Moving average studies are in a bull mode reinforcing current conditions. Support is at 130.57, Apr 27 low.