Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Nord Stream 2's permit for the construction has been temporarily suspended until the end of May after an appeal to the court of environmentalists.
- Federal office for Shipping and Hydrography says "the application to challenge the BSH permit issued in Jan 2021 has a suspensive effect.
- Now the decision will be made by the court.
- But the building permit until the end of May is not valid," - IFX