Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: Nothing in the way of fundamental news flow apparent as futures finished
the morning session sub-151.00, erasing the overnight session gains.
- The Nikkei 225 operated off worst levels, with USD/JPY marginally higher, and
U.S. equity futures trading higher on the day, at writing.
- 10-Year yields are back above 0.1% after the limited foray below in recent
sessions. Longer dated paper has marginally outperformed thus far, with yields
marginally mixed across the curve.
- Worth noting that BBG sources suggested that the Japanese MOF may reduce
20-Year issuance next FY (similar to earlier RTRS reports) late Tuesday, with
long end demand exp. from lifers.
- Focus on Japanese CPI data, with Rinban operations now not due until next
week, with purchases due across the entire curve in the 2 sets of Rinban
operations that will occur.