Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
KIWI: NZD/USD has broken below $0.6600 on the back of a soft NZIER quarterly
survey on business opinion, which revealed the lowest headline reading since
March of 2009.
- The survey also noted that "a net 0.4 percent of firms reported higher demand
over the September quarter - the lowest level since September 2012."
- Bears look to target support at the 19 September low ($0.6573). Initial
resistance is noted at Friday's high ($0.6640).
- NZ QV house price data provides the most notable point of interest during the
remainder of the week.