Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE-KIWI: NZD's post-RBNZ rally allowed AUD/NZD to print at the lowest levels
seen since early April on Thursday, with the rate last dealing at NZ$1.0459,
little changed on the day.
- The unwind of modest market pricing of the chance of a cut at yesterday's RBNZ
decision helped the cross to edge lower, with the AU/NZ 2-Year swap differential
sitting just off the recent cycle low at writing.
- Bears target a clean break below yesterday's low at NZ$1.0442 to open up the
April 02 low at NZ$1.0434, with a break here opening the 50% retracement of the
YtD range at NZ$1.0419. Bulls need to reclaim NZ$1.0500, and ideally the 100-DMA
at NZ$1.0508, to regain to some poise.
- The latest NZ ANZ business confidence survey is due at the top of the hour.