Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Weaker after the bell but well off session lows -- near middle of session range with long end underperforming. Heavy volumes driven by late month/quarter end rebalancing and risk-on unwinds largely tied to disappointment over failed stimulus relief negotiations. Yld curves steeper but well off highs, update:
- 3M10Y +3.134, 57.918 (L: 53.312 / H: 60.297)
- 2Y10Y +2.429, 54.687 (L: 51.471 / H: 57.32)
- 2Y30Y +3.641, 132.431 (L: 128.273 / H: 135.649)
- 5Y30Y +2.104, 117.96 (L: 115.496 / H: 120.324)
- Current futures levels:
- Dec 2Y -0.25/32 at 110-15.25 (L: 110-14.8 / H: 110-15.75)
- Dec 5Y -3.5/32 at 126-0.75 (L: 125-31.25 / H: 126-04.75)
- Dec 10Y -7.5/32 at 139-17.5 (L: 139-11 / H: 139-25.5)
- Dec 30Y -29/32 at 176-10 (L: 175-14 / H: 177-09)
- Dec Ultra 30Y down 2-0/32 at 221-26 (L: 220-10 / H: 223-17)