September 27, 2022 06:38 GMT
- The only change to the proposed calendar was to move the 1.00% Jan-32 gilt which was previously proposed on 23 November to 15 November (the latter will now be a dual-auction day).
- The DMO is looking to introduce the following new gilts in the Jan-Mar quarter (to be discussed at the next consultation):
- A new 2-3 year gilt (DMO preferred maturity of 22 October 2025)
- A new 10-year gilt (DMO preferred maturity of 31 January 2033)
- A new 30-year and/or 40-year gilt.
- The consultation ahead of the Jan-Mar gilt operations calendar will now be held on Mon 5 December (instead of Mon 21 November). This is so that it is held after the Chancellor sets out his Medium-Term Fiscal Plan on 23 November.
- The ISIN for the new gilt maturing 29 January 2038 will be GB00BQC4R999.