Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Not exactly unexpected US/China headlines lent a small bid to Tsys pre-open: U.S. PAUSES IPO REGISTRATIONS FOR CHINESE COMPANIES: RTRS.
- Rates saw some fast two-way flow after PCE came out softer than anticipated (+0.5% vs. 0.6% est; core +0.4% vs. 0.6% est), levels moving off early session highs on moderate volume.
- StL Fed Bullard first to exit blackout said "MARKETS `VERY MUCH READY FOR A TAPER' TO START IN FALL".
- Tsys came under late sell pressure in the lead-up to the close, apparently month-end related amid chunky two-way flow as volume jumps appr 200k in TYU to 1.23M after the bell. Bonds off initial lows.
- Yield curves held mostly flatter all day. The 10YY still inside 1.29 to 1.22% range all week. The 2-Yr yield is down 1.8bps at 0.1859%, 5-Yr is down 3.8bps at 0.6967%, 10-Yr is down 4.2bps at 1.2273%, and 30-Yr is down 3.5bps at 1.8845%.