Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FRANCE DATA: PMI details look fairly positive with a pickup in exports the
highlight. Highlights from the press release:
- "Strengthening demand was evident in the French private sector during
September, as volumes of new business continued to rise. Moreover, the rate of
expansion accelerated from October and was solid overall."
- "Manufacturers posted a slight contraction for the second month in a row."
- "Quicker growth in overall new orders was supported by a rebound in new export
business at the start of the fourth quarter. The marginal rise was underpinned
by increases in exports at both manufacturers and service providers."