Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
In his post-summit presser, Russian President Vladimir Putin states that the talks with President Biden took place in a constructive spirit.
- Confirms that the US ambassador to Russia and Russian ambassador to the US will return to their posts and restart work following talks with President Biden. This was one of the most modest low-level expectations of the talks, and seems to have been achieved.
- Putin: US & Russia will begin interagency consultations on successor to New START arms control treaty (which expires in 2026)
- "I don't think there was any kind of hostility [between himself and Biden]. On the contrary, I think it was very constructive."
- Says "we know about cyber attack on US pipeline" but adds "Russian authorities have nothing to do with that."
- Livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22DDn6vTNqI
- Says only agreement on Ukraine was that the Minsk Accords must be respected.