Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FED: Q&A continued:
- Q: Core PCE only above 2% in recent times only during housing bubble. Worried
about another asset bubble now?
- A: Many central banks have undershot their targets, we've done better than
most. Global forces. One of the reasons we are having a review of our strategy /
tools /communications. We do consider financial stability concerns but
macroprudential/supervisory/regulatory tools are the best defense
- Q: Re today's weaker-than-expected ISM - sign that policy too tight?
- A: We see as positive and consistent from manufacturing sector, moderate
growth. Something that we are watching carefully but expect positive
contribution from manufacturing sector