Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
- The U.S. current account deficit widened by USD17.2 billion to USD178.5 billion in Q3, according to figures released Friday by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- That increase mostly reflects a growing deficit on goods, though that was partially offset by an increased surplus on primary income, the BEA said.
- The Q3 current account deficit accounts for 3.4% of current dollar GDP, up from 3.3% in Q2.
- The Q2 deficit was revised to USD161.4 billion (prev USD170.5 billion).