Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Rate selling leg of Mon's risk-off tone evaporates late
(block buy in WNZ adding impetus to rebound), volumes accelerated late w/TYZ
just over 1M. Meanwhile, equities hold near highs (ESZ9 +16.0), gold sharply
lower but off lows (-22.70). Yld curves mostly steeper w/exception on 3M10Y
* 3M10Y -3.161, -14.933 (L: -16.805 / H: -9.33)
* 2Y10Y +0.119, 4.947 (L: 4.158 / H: 6.476)
* 2Y30Y +0.075, 49.583 (L: 48.872 / H: 52.179)
* 5Y30Y +0.233, 56.737 (L: 56.107 / H: 58.857)
Current futures levels:
* Dec 2-Yr futures down 0.5/32 at 107-24 (L: 107-21.625 / H: 107-24.37)
* Dec 5-Yr futures down 1.75/32 at 119-4.5 (L: 118-31.25 / H: 119-05.75)
* Dec 10-Yr futures down 3/32 at 130-9.5 (L: 130-01 / H: 130-12.5)
* Dec 30-Yr futures down 1/32 at 162-10 (L: 161-17 / H: 162-14)
* Dec Ultra futures up 3/32 at 191-30 (L: 190-12 / H: 192-02)
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.