Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Rates and Equities surged to new session highs after eagerly
awaited Trump press conf delivered little bite: US terminating
relationship/funding with WHO, take action to stop entry of some foreign
nationals, take action on Chinese firms listed on US exchanges.
- Little in the way of month end flow after the bell, though equities continued
to inch higher (ESM0 +6.0 at 3044.0).
- Little to no react to Fed speakers ahead blackout period tonight through June
11. Fed Chair Powell: Fed "not close to any limits" to what it can do, still has
"authority to react"; evidence whether neg rates actually helps pretty ambiguous
as it interferes w/ credit allocation and crushes down on bank margins. Fed
Mester: "RECOVERY COULD BE SLOW, HARD TO IMAGINE IT AS V-SHAPED" Bbg"
- MNI Chicago Business Barometer Falls Further To 38-Year Low (32.3 MAY VS 35.4
APR); more than 40% of the respondents expect Covid-19 to have an impact on
business plans for more than 9 months.
- The 2-Yr yield is down 1.2bps at 0.1583%, 5-Yr is down 4bps at 0.2989%, 10-Yr
is down 4.4bps at 0.6461%, and 30-Yr is down 4.6bps at 1.4064%.