Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 241.51 points at 27410.52
- ASX 200 down 48.879 points at 7237.1
- Shanghai Comp. down 17.553 points at 3521.57
- JGB 10-Yr future up 13 ticks at 152.49, yield down 0.5bp at 0.010%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 7.0 ticks at 98.825, yield down 7.3bp at 1.173%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-03 at 134-19, yield up 0.33bp at 1.192%
- WTI crude up $0.10 at $66.52, Gold up $4.78 at $1817.38
- USD/JPY up 1 pip at Y109.47
- SCHUMER TEES UP UNCERTAIN WEDNESDAY VOTE ON INFRASTRUCTURE (BBG)
- PLENTY OF SELL-SIDE TALK RE: THE RBA DELAYING TAPERING, WESTPAC'S EVANS FLAGS POTENTIAL FOR A TEMPORARY LIFT IN WEEKLY BOND BUYS
- PBOC KEEPS LPR UNCHANGED FOR 15TH MONTH
- CHINA SAYS EU, NATO'S ALLEGATIONS ON CYBERATTACKS 'GROUNDLESS' (BBG)
- BOE NOMINEE MANN: DOESN'T SEE INFLATIONARY SPIRAL (MNI)