Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 241.51 points at 27410.52
- ASX 200 down 48.879 points at 7237.1
- Shanghai Comp. down 17.553 points at 3521.57
- JGB 10-Yr future up 13 ticks at 152.49, yield down 0.5bp at 0.010%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 7.0 ticks at 98.825, yield down 7.3bp at 1.173%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-03 at 134-19, yield up 0.33bp at 1.192%
- WTI crude up $0.10 at $66.52, Gold up $4.78 at $1817.38
- USD/JPY up 1 pip at Y109.47
- SCHUMER TEES UP UNCERTAIN WEDNESDAY VOTE ON INFRASTRUCTURE (BBG)
- PLENTY OF SELL-SIDE TALK RE: THE RBA DELAYING TAPERING, WESTPAC'S EVANS FLAGS POTENTIAL FOR A TEMPORARY LIFT IN WEEKLY BOND BUYS
- PBOC KEEPS LPR UNCHANGED FOR 15TH MONTH
- CHINA SAYS EU, NATO'S ALLEGATIONS ON CYBERATTACKS 'GROUNDLESS' (BBG)
- BOE NOMINEE MANN: DOESN'T SEE INFLATIONARY SPIRAL (MNI)
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.