Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- In recent weeks, a rising number of legal despites with the EU has become investors' focus as Poland was given an August 16 ultimatum to comply with the EU court orders to halt a controversial regime to discipline judges.
- Hence, the uncertainty related to the legal disputes in addition to the super-dovish NBP could continue to weigh on the PLN in the short to medium term.
- Yesterday, NBP Governor Glapinski once again confirmed that it would be 'unreasonable to hike rates now' as he sees risk of slower recovery.
- Economic data also showed yesterday that PPI inflation rose slightly less than expected in June to 6.7% YoY (vs. 7% exp.), up from a revised 6.6% the previous month.
- This morning (9am London time), economic data to watch are July consumer confidence and June retail sales.