Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USD/RUB gaps higher at the open in line with early weakness in oil markets and a slightly firmer BBDXY – erasing a portion of yesterday's post-FOMC move lower.
- The cross paused around 73.00 in yesterday's session and stands roughly -0.79% below Monday's open.
- Oil looks set for a solid weekly gain as demand continued to outstrip supplies as inventory data retuned to drawdowns this week.
- Yesterday's session posted a large bullish engulfing candle through the $75/bbl level – adding weight to a possible return to prior highs at $78/bbl.
- With limited data on the agenda today, the cross is likely to be driven by global factors and USD-side price action and markets settle following Wednesday's FOMC.
- Intraday Sup1: 73.0986, Sup2: 72.862, Res1: 73.5342, Res2: 73.7358