Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Russia and the US will hold consultations on strategic stability on July 28 for the first dialogue on strategic stability in the nuclear nonproliferation talks.
- Russian Embassy in US warns Washington against deployment of hypersonic missiles in Europe, saying it would be "extremely destabilising" and that the short flight time to Russia would "leave little decision time and raise the likelihood of inadvertent conflict."
- Comes after Russia successfully tested the Tsirkon hypersonic missile and the US said Russian hypersonic missiles could cause instability as they were able to carry a nuclear charge
- Pipe-laying vessel Academic Chersky will lay 2.6km of Nord Stream 2 pipeline in German waters from 17 July – 15 August.
- NS2 says all permits have been received and the project will go ahead shortly
- Putin hopes that govt will make the final decision on the merger of the Pension Fund and the Social Insurance Fund in dialogue with social partners.
- Deputy PM Golikova says the merger will effectively reduce costs, including administrative costs, and also "makes it possible to unite information systems that are being built separately by the Pension Fund and the Social Insurance Fund."