Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local rates kick off play on the backfoot this morning with yields +1-1.6bp higher across the curve – retracing some of yesterday's gains.
- The SAGB curve bull flattened in yesterday's session with the 30Y leading the way at -5.1bp.
- W/w this bull flattening bias has been dominant with 15-30Y yields moving -20-23bp lower on week.
- Govt's fiscally prudent support package seems to have bolstered sentiment somewhat and was also aided by the FOMC.
- Risk premia have dipped w/w with the 5Y CDS -5.844bp lower, hovering above the 200 handle.
SAGB Curve w/w