Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- SAGBs kick off on the back foot this morning, with 30Y yields +1.3bp higher at the open.
- Yesterday's session saw yields track +10-12.8bp higher across the curve as concerns over the Chinese recovery and Evergrande dented risk sentiment and higher UST added to upside pressure.
- The most notable move was in 2Y yields which spiked sharply higher (+12.1bp) above the 5.00 mark to mid-July levels.
- Price action in 30Y yields became choppy just below 10.80 – just below the August & July highs.
- SA's 5Y CDS also ticked higher for a second consecutive session with last week's high at 208.415 coming onto focus.
SAGB 2Y & 30Y