Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- SA local government association (SALGA) says it will hold bilateral talks with unions to break the impasse on wage negotiations – which prior to the recent unrest seemed close to a conclusion.
- Conciliation at the local govt bargaining council is expected to be extended to August
- Analyst says contradictory comments regarding claims of "insurrection" in recent unrest show signs of cracks in Ramaphosa's security cluster as the president tries to regain control of the ANC.
- KZN ANC members also said the label was an "exaggeration"
- SA death toll doubles overnight to 596, new cases reach 8,929 as the health Minister warns of an imminent spike in case numbers following rioting
- Committee probing Public Protector Mkhwebane's fitness to hold office set to begin today.
- Chair of the committee says it will move with speed to conclude the matter