- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Saudi Arabia Lowers Crude OSP To Asia
Saudi Arabia lowered oil prices for customers in its main market of Asia after futures slumped with traders worrying about the global economy according to Bloomberg.
- Saudi Aramco cut all official selling prices for Asia in June. The company’s key Arab Light grade was reduced to $2.55/bbl above the regional benchmark, 25 cents less than the price for this month. A Bloomberg survey of refiners and traders from last week forecasted a slightly bigger drop of 45 cents.
- A softening US economy and weak manufacturing data in China have triggered a renewed drop in crude prices, while refining margins have sunk.
- The cut of prices was anticipated as refiners hit by declining fuel prices have considered reducing output, while China and India snap up cheap Russian crude instead of Middle Eastern barrels.
- Last month following the OPEC+ surprise output cut, Saudi Arabia hiked the OSP for all its oil sales to Asian customers for May. Saudi Aramco raised its selling price for flagship Arab Light crude to Asia by 30ct/bbl.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.