Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bund MNI tech next support comes at 169.47/24 Low Apr 3 / Low Feb 24 and major support
- BUT, main target to watch will be be the -0.14% 2020 peak in Yield.
- Reference 169.74 (-0.14%) equates today to 169.19.
- BTP tech support is at 146.33 Low May 7
- BUT same here, we look at the psychological 1% yield, which (reference 146.56) equates today to 146.16.