Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Volatility in the Polish bond market has been rising in the past two days ahead of July CPI preliminary print coming out today (9am London time).
- Inflation is expected to accelerate to 4.7% YoY according to sell-side estimates, up from 4.4% the previous month.
- Poland 10Y yield has been retracing higher in the past few days, up 25bps since its Monday's low. It is currently trading slightly below its 50DMA at 1.72%; next level to watch on the topside stands at 1.80%. On the downside, first support stands at 1.66% (100DMA), followed by 1.60%.
- USDPLN has been consolidating lower in the past few days after failing to break through its 3.90 resistance, currently trading slightly below the 3.85 level. First support to watch on the downside stands at 3.80 (100DMA), followed by 3.77 (200DMA). On the topside, ST resistance to watch remains at 3.90.