Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: T-Notes finished mildly higher on Monday, with the curve running a
touch steeper on the day as the long end underperformed, with 30-Year yields
finishing the session higher.
- Quiet rebound after a weaker open, initially triggered after USD/JPY dropped.
Worry over demand for Apple products weighed on the tech space & broader
- Many liquidity providers stuck to the side lines ahead of the Thanksgiving
- Mild deal- & option-tied hedging. Prop- & real-money buying was seen in 5s &
10s in second half.
- Fed's Williams noted that he expects the Fed to continue its gradual
tightening towards more normal rates in Dec, while noting that the Fed is not on
a pre-set course.
- Housing starts & building permits headline the docket on Tuesday.
- T-Notes last 119.08, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.063%.