Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes operate just shy of settlement levels at writing, last -0-02 at
- Thursday saw the early pressure stemming from the SCMP source story unwound
and more, as comments from the U.S. administration & Chinese foreign ministry,
in addition to various source reports and what is becoming the daily combative
tweet from the Editor in Chief of China's Global Times helped to walk back the
initial, questionable, optimism surrounding the upcoming Trump-Xi meeting,
although once again, none of these reports outlined anything particularly new.
- Potential that early month-end flows also did some of the lifting.
- The latest round of 7-Year supply was relatively well received, especially
given the rally ahead of the bidding deadline and the fact that the auction came
in the wake of a tailing 5-Year auction. The auction stopped through, with
direct participation edging higher at the expense of both dealers and indirects.
- The G20 summit, in addition to PCE data & the Chicago PMI present the
highlights of today's session. We will also hear from Fed's Daly for a third
consecutive day, after she offered little new on Thursday.