Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes stuck to a tight range in Asia-Pacific dealing, with little in
the way of headline flow apparent. The contract trades just shy of settlement
levels and back from Monday's highs, with focus on the broader risk backdrop &
Asian stock reaction to Monday's U.S. tech sector sell off/corporate scandal at
Nissan. Regional bourses were lower, but failed to put a bid into Tsys.
- Yields are virtually unchanged, with the short end experiencing some modest
underperformance for a second consecutive Asia-Pacific session.
- The white & red Eurodollar contracts trade 0.5 to 2.0 ticks lower.
- CME's Fedwatch tool is pricing a 72% chance of a hike at the Fed's Dec
- T-Notes last 119.07+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yield last 3.063%.