Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes trade 5 ticks below settlement last, with Asian participants
seemingly happy to sell futures and the shorter end of the Tsy curve in early
dealing despite a heavy start for regional stock indices, tech sector worries
and the spectre of the trade war looming.
- This may suggest that regional players are willing to fade the recent Fed
- Eurodollars trade 0.5 to 3.0 ticks lower through the whites and reds.
- Early Asia ED flow of note:
- EDU9Z9 paper paid 0.060 on ~2.2K
- EDZ0M1Z1 fly paper paid -0.045 on 5.0K
- T-Notes last 119.06, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.068%.