Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 449.42 points at 27333
- ASX 200 up 2.109 points at 7419.5
- Shanghai Comp. down 18.125 points at 3393.599
- JGB 10-Yr future down 5 ticks at 152.27, yield down 0bp at 0.021%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 3.0 ticks at 98.820, yield up 3.1bp at 1.185%
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-05 at 134-12, yield down 2.01bp at 1.249%
- WTI crude down $0.43 at $73.19, Gold down $0.41 at $1827.77
- USD/JPY up 3 pips at Y109.51
- ECB'S DE GUINDOS: BACK TO NORMAL MEANS BACK TO PRE-VIRUS GROWTH PATH
- BOJ POLICYMAKER SEES PROSPECTS OF DEEPER DEBATE ON PRICE GOAL THIS YEAR (RTRS)
- U.S. SAYS CONCERNED OVER HARASSMENT OF MEDIA COVERING CHINA FLOODS (BBG)
- U.S. EQUITIES STRUGGLE IN WAKE OF AMAZON Q2 EARNINGS REPORT AND GUIDANCE
- CHINESE RESIDENTS SHOW INCREASING INTEREST IN EQUITY ASSETS (CSJ)