Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDMXN pulled back yesterday yet despite this, maintains a bullish tone. Last Thursday's rally confirmed a resumption of the current uptrend.
- A break above last week's high of 21.0477, Feb 26 high would signal scope for a climb towards 21.50.
- Key near-term support has been defined at 20.3504, Feb 24 low and within the area of support highlighted by both the 20- day and 50-day EMAs.
- USDBRL is off to the races once again.
- The pair is trading firm today and has cleared all key retracements of the downleg between Oct - Dec 2020.
- Attention is now on the 5.70 handle with current momentum conditions suggesting scope for a climb towards 5.8080, the Oct 30 2020 high and a key resistance.
- On the downside, firm support is seen at 5.5334, the Feb 22 high and a recent breakout level.
- USDCLP is consolidating. Recent gains have thus far stalled ahead of the 50-day EMA that intersects at 727.32 today. A clear break of this average is required to signal an extension of the rebound from last week's low of 699.19 on Feb 24. This would open 740.35, Feb 8 high. 699.19 marks the key support.