Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: The space has stuck to a tight range, edging lower on an uptick in risk
appetite, but truth be told there has been little to report.
- Fed non-voter Kashkari noted that firms are telling him that they are
struggling to attract workers, but it has been a headline-light session
elsewhere. Yields sit 0.5-1.0bp higher across the U.S. curve.
- The Eurodollar strip is virtually unchanged, running on low volume.
- Focus falls on the release of Fed Chair Powell's semi-annual MonPol testimony
text on Friday, although his round of comments made on Thursday offered little
- T-Notes last at 120.05, U.S. 10-Year Tsy yields last at 2.855%.