Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The space's recent run of cross market underperformance has
continued, with the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread in to -~38bp at writing, after
futures softened on SYCOM, although they did manage to pare a chunk of their
losses overnight and have stuck to a tight range during SFE hours thus far.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year cash yield curve continues to hover just below 60bp.
- Bills trade unchanged to 1 tick softer across the whites and reds, with
3-Month BBSW fixing unchanged today.
- Focus falls on the RBA Nov meeting minutes, although most see little scope for
any ground-breaking information as the decision was supplemented by the
- RBA Gov. Lowe will speak later in the day, with the address titled "trust &