Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EQUITIES: The Wall St. rally driven by the tech sector (the NASDAQ 100
registered a fresh all-time closing high) & hopes of/speculation surrounding the
form of fresh fiscal stimulus in the U.S. provided an underlying bid for risk
markets in early Asia-Pac trade, before the Navarro induced volatility took
- Still the eventual widespread rowing back of Navarro's comments re: the
Sino-U.S. trade deal being "over" allowed the bid to come back to the fore after
risk assets were pressured.
- The comments were the only real game in town in Asia-Pac hours.
- Nikkei 225 +0.9%, Hang Seng +0.9%, CSI 300 +0.3%, ASX 200 +0.3%.
- S&P 500 futures +26, DJIA futures +4, NASDAQ 100 futures -4.