Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EUROZONE: *Timeline of key events in the Eurozone:
- Oct 10 Swiss Unemployment Rate for Sep at 0545GMT
- Oct 10 German trade balance for Aug at 0600GMT
- Oct 10 German sells E1bln of 2026 linker auction at 0935GMT
- Oct 10 Finland sells E1bln of 0% Apr-22 at 1002GMT
- Oct 11 Spanish HICP Y/Y for Sept at 0700GMT
- Oct 11 French Non-Farm Payrolls Q/Q (Q3)0745GMT
- Oct 11 Neths re-opens E5-7bln DSL Jan-24 via DDA
- Oct 11 Portugal sells E1.0-1.25bln of Oct-22 and Apr-27
- Oct 11 ECB's Praet speaks in NY at 1950GMT
- Oct 12 ECB's Draghi, Coeure, Praet etc participate at IMF
- Oct 12 French final HICP for Sep at 0645GMT
- Oct 12 Eurozone industrial production for Aug at 0900GMT
- Oct 12 Italy sells a new 3Y, a 5Y BTP and a 30Y BTP at 0920GMT up to E7.5bln
- Oct 12 Irish HICP for Sep at 1000GMT
- Oct 12 Portuguese HICP for Sep at 1000GMT