Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO-DOLLAR TECHS: Topside Hesitation Takes Its Toll
* The $1.1765 resistance remains key with the pair remaining capped on approach
* Bulls need a close above $1.1765 to confirm traction above the 55-DMA
($1.1691), easing of bearish pressure, and shifting initial focus to $1.1854.
* Key MAs are noted $1.1932-1.1977 with bulls needing a close above $1.1996 to
confirm breaks and initially target $1.2153.
* Bears now need a close below $1.1578 to add weight to the case for a retest of