Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8007 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.7895 76.4% retracement of the Feb 25 - Apr 1 sell-off
- RES 2: 0.7849 High Mar 18 and a reversal trigger
- RES 1: 0.7816/18 High Apr 20 / 29
- PRICE: 0.7722 @ 06:43 BST May 5
- SUP 1: 0.7675 Low May 4
- SUP 2: 0.7635 Low Apr 14
- SUP 3: 0.7586 Low Apr 13
- SUP 4: 0.7532/17 Low Apr 1 and the bear trigger / Low Dec 22
AUDUSD yesterday traded below first support at 0.7691, the Apr 22 low. This threatens the bullish price structure that had dominated after the recent break of a trendline resistance drawn off the Feb 25 high. A deeper pullback would open losses toward 0.7635 and the 0.7586 key near-term support. Resistance is unchanged at 0.7816/18 the 18 Apr 29 highs. A clear break of this hurdle would open 0.7849, the Mar 18 high.